Welcome to the 1st Union Paragliding Acro Club Carinthia, at the Flieger Base.
The use of the landing field is intended exclusively for members. Pilots with little experience are advised to head for the flight school’s large landing field.
INFORMATION about landing:
– With easterly winds (main wind direction): Follow the green arrows when approaching.
– If the wind is south or west: Land at your own discretion. (Apart)
– No overflight over the road below 50 m.
– Give student pilots the preflight at their landing circuit (blue arrows).
– Go to the paraglider packing station after landing.
– With more than 10km/h S-SW-W wind at the landing site, we recommend not to take off anymore.
– Avoid flying into the Red Zone.
– No emergency landing in the lido.
– If you land on water and the alarm is triggered, this must be reported to the Flieger Base staff immediately after the rescue and the reimbursement of costs (€150) to the ÖWR
to transfer. Failure to comply will result in membership lapse.
Membership fee 2022:
Summer season : €50,-
10 days: €25,-
1.PACC / St. Andräer Str. 2 / 9520 Annenheim
Information for visitors
If you are planning a paragliding stay in this flight area, then our collection of links can certainly help you.
Gerlitzen weather simply:
Weather cameras around the Flieger-Base:
With the it-wms cameras, the wind speed and direction are often wrong. Look for the flags or paragliders in the picture. Because flags don’t lie.
Flieger-Base Partner – Food and Drink
Flieger-Base Partner – Accommodation
Flieger-Base Partner – paraglider repair
Flieger-Base Partner – Paragliding day trips to Italy or Slovenia
Flieger-Base Partner – training and advanced training
Flieger-Base Partner – Fly
Paragliding Ossiacher See Ossiachersee Paragliding Paragliding Villach Carinthia Gerlitzen Kanzelhöhe Paragliding fly Hike Fly Tandem Tademflug Carinthia SIV safety training safety training tandem jump Fliegerbase Flieger Base Livecam Live Cam Webcam G-Force Trainer G force Gforce
168 total views, 1 views today